6/22/07

Scrapbook Room

Steph asked me the other day about my scrapbook room, so I told her that I would take pictures and send them to her. She is getting into scrapbooking and stamping and looking into how to organize. I am always looking for new organizational tips and fun things to use.


I will give a list of things that I have found and are easy to find and pretty inexpensive.


I use Cropper Hopper 12x12 paper holders. You can find them at Hobby Lobby and if you use the 40% off coupon, they are only about $13 each.







I found cassette tape holders that hold my ribbon and ink pads. I have full intentions of painting them all white but just haven't yet. I am also using an "over the sink shelf" in between just for more space.



The red and black chair in the picture above, Lynn gave my for my birthday! He actually gave me 2 so I can have a friend over! :)







This picture shows how I store my stamps. They are unmounted so the fit easily in a CD case. My flowers are all in jars from Hobby Lobby stacked in a wood crate from there as well! I always look for 50% off days or again, use that 40% off coupon.







These are some cannisters that I used at my old house. I was about to put them in our garage sale when I realized I could store my foam alphabet stamps inside. Mom gave me an old cookie jar with a red lid and that has a bunch of ribbon scraps inside. ( Red is my favorite color and goes all thru my scrapbook room!)



This is my sewing table. I found this sewing maching at Target on clearance! Its's a singer! I love it! I use it on cards and scrapbook pages quite a bit! Below the table is just one of those rubbermaid drawers from Walmart. I use the top drawer for scrap paper. I keep every bit of paper I might use again! I am sure that saves money when I make a card totally from scraps!







I had to show these cannisters as well! These are from drug reps at work! They have drug names on them but I decided to cover them in Basic Grey Paper and use them for little odds and ends! I just love them and they go with my red theme!




These are just a few ideas for Steph! I plan on making sure she is just as hooked and organized as I am!! :)

4 comments:

  1. You are very organized! Everything looks great!

    I have a question about your CD towers, where did you get those and did you purchase them recently? I bought some at Walmart last year that were similar to those and now they don't carry them anymore. I want some like that but haven't found them since then. Can they hang on the wall?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually found one @ Inman garage sales this year for 25 cents. The next one is identical and I got lucky and found it on ebay for $7. I found some on Amazon.com too! They do mount to a wall. I have the screws that came with them but I keep rearranging so I just haven't mounted them yet! I will let you know if I find anymore!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your room looks wonderful and uncluttered! You've got great room to work and create!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am in the process (STILL) of transitioning from a full room upstairs to a space in the basement so any tips on organizing is always welcomed! I love the photos. Your space is awesome and I love all the ways you store your items! LOVE IT!
    Hugs,
    Bridgett

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS