11/25/09

Just a little Joy!

Had to share a few things here today that make paper crafting so much fun!

First off....nesties! Love them! This card is just two layers using the biggest nestie from Labels 1. Then I folded a 3 1/2 x 3 1/2 whit card base and attached it to the back.



Second fun thing....PTI cardstock and matching ink! This is Ripe Avocado cardstock and the image is stamped with the matching Ripe Avocado Palette Ink! And the button matches perfectly doesn't it? This is the most fantastic 110lb paper ever!! (if you are a paper junky like me....you know what I mean!)


And then the stamp! This is from TAC's Joy of Christmas! I just love those bold images that can make a super fast and simple card! I colored in the white space with a Clear Gelly Roll pen and it makes for some fantastic sparkle!



I thought these would make great little cards for gifts or even for place settings at a Holiday dinner! Possibilities are endless!


Hope your day is a good one! Thanks for stopping by!


7 comments:

  1. Beautiful girly!! I love your festive blog background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card very clever using the #1 Label Nestie. I use that one alot but not for a card front.
    Where do you get your holiday background? Really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you added the white. Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS