11/23/09

Let It Snow

It's not really snowing here....I just got a new stamp!

I have seen this one in The Angel Company catalog and just really never thought much about it, until one day I realized that I could use it! Now I am so happy to have it! It is very versatile for it being just one stamp in a set! You can emboss it, color it, make it vintage, make it sparkle....on and on! So here are two examples of its possibilities!

This first one I stamped in Burnt Umber and cut off the border. Clean and simple! (Yes I did distress again...what is the world coming to?)



This one I stamped in Versamark on vellum and then I used American Crafts Zing Embossing Powder and heated it up! Wow does that stuff make an incredible image! It is so nice and thick! It think this image looks perfect embossed!

So let me know what you think? If you have this stamp, send me a link so I can see your cards!
Thanks for stopping by today! Have a great Monday! (Can you believe it's Thanksgiving in just a few days? What happened to November?)


1 comment:

  1. tee hee...I've had this stamp for two years, sitting uncut! Thanks for the inspiration, it is a great stamp! :) You are on a roll!!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS