12/07/09

Monday Mojo Sketch-116

I am so excited! Today I finally had the chance to play along with Monday Mojo! I have been a lurker for several weeks and finally had to jump in! I really like today's sketch!

Here is my card....(warning: bad pic! sorry! the papers look like they don't match but in person they really do!)


Hope you like it! Thanks for stopping by!



Supplies-

Stamps: Verve Just For You, PTI Polka Dot Basics
Ink: Burnt Umber Palette
Cardstock: Bazzill
Paper: My Minds Eye
Misc: Brown Ribbon, Silver Pearls, Blossom Nesties, Scor-Bug, Apron Lace Border Punch

6 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful card. I love your colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty, Laurie! I'm diggin' all of the polka dots & those nesties :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this sketch, too!! Your card is beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. very cute. I love this card. Please check out my blog for blog candy stamperontheshore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS