1/31/12

Another Valentines...

Either I better start selling these cards, or my husband is going to have a LOT of Valentines this year!  LOL!  Here is another one...

IMG_5355_edited-1

This heat, sentiment and the brackets are all from the Craft's Meow...All you need is love set.  And yes...I love it.  A lot.  The brackets are actually apart of another sentiment but I just carefully inked them up and added them here.  I just love this sentiment.  Too cute!  Stay tuned this week, because I have some more coming with this set!  

I finally had a chance to stop and look at some CHA pics on facebook!  I am totally wishing I could have been there....(a nice way of saying I'm jealous!)  I am seeing some fun new products that I am going to *need*, if you know what I mean!  :)  

Hope you are all having a great Tuesday!  We are sick here.  It's no fun!  Little man has had some high temps and its time for another dose of Tylenol!  

Hope your day is a good one!  Thanks for stopping!

25 comments:

  1. This is the cutest card ever, and the best sentiment. I can think of at least one special person I could send a card like this to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute :) I'm an abnormal females in that I'm not a chocoalte fan - gasp!! - but can fully relate as my daughter is a chocoholic and would love this card LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. (chuckle) I love it! It brought a smile to my face. Love how you stamped it all. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just laughed out loud at your opening line - I sold 1 valentine's day card... that leaves a good half-dozen left at my house... hmmm... a valentine's week??

    ReplyDelete
  5. OK, I just added another must-have TCM set to my list thanks to your card! Love this--so fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is adorable!
    Maybe you can give your dh a valentine's card every day for the month of February.... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVELOVELOVE This Laurie! This is one of my fav TCM sets! You showcased it really well!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that card! I need that sentiment...one more to add to my wish list.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this sentiment--nothing better than chocolate. I too have been really in Valentine mode this year. I had a sale of "designer valentines" at my local Curves. But still have several left. Maybe I'll give one to my hubby to give to me! LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a pretty CAS card. My DH and I both love chocolate so we could both use this card.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fantastic CAS card Laurie. I love, love, love the sentiment! How true!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sigh...chocolate!!! Such a sweet card Laurie. I hope everyone gets better soon ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the senitment :) and adorable card, Laurie!
    You are such an enabler, Laurie lol! Now I want this stamp set too :) One more on my wish list.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is sooo true! Great card! ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh how delicious! hehe This is a sweet card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh this is perfect Laurie! Hope your little boy feels better soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm LOVIN' this card! Though I was wondering on your white cardstock...did you use a embossing folder? or is that just how it came? I just don't know but I like it! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Luv this sentiment - I WILL be buying it...HA! The brackets and tHe red heart behind the sentiment really add a lot to the card. Beautiful card, Laurie.

    ReplyDelete
  19. That sentiment is too funny! Very cute!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS