2/14/12

Hey Valentine...

It's group post day over at Clear and Simple Stamps!  Today's theme was to make a card using sentiments,  background text, and a fun alphabet to help you create to your hearts desire.  I picked up my new critter sets and found a fun little sentence to make!  Here is my card...

IMG_5167_edited-2

These words were put together using Party Elements: Critters and Critter Sentiments.  I colored the letters in with Copics, added those fun little hearts from Taglines: Critters and then layered the whole thing with some cute little polka dot paper!  

Here are the links for the other DT girls.  I can't wait to see what they have for us today!

Lori  
Stephany 
Kim 
Dana 
Laura 
Tracy
CSS


Hope you have a super happy Valentines day!  Thanks for coming by!

10 comments:

  1. Adorable! Love the tiny hearts :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun!! Love the patterned paper poking out from the edges, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this!! The polka dot paper just make it pop!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous! I love how well those sentiments work together. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how you pieced all those sentiments together! After using them last weekend, I need them. Bad.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this card! The sentiment really pops with that polka dot paper. Just terrific!!!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS