3/17/12

Guess What?!

I got an super sweet email from Angelica recently, asking me to be a guest blogger over at Market Street Stamps!  Of course I said yes!!  So that is what is up for today!  


I have 2 CAS MSS cards to share!  Today's card showcase one of my favorite MSS sets, Gone Campin'! I think what got me was the camper!  I want one life size!   Here is my first card...

IMG_5774_edited-1

I paper pieced the camper with My Minds Eye, Blink of an Eye paper pack.  Then I added some grass and a fun little sentiment!  Here is my next card...

IMG_5783_edited-1

I am from Colorado and me and camping go WAY back, so I am totally loving this little fire image.  I colored the flame and logs with my Prismas and oms.  The clouds are actually hand cut out of fun foam, then  I stuck them to my acrylic block with adhesive and stamped them with some white ink.  So fun!

Here is a pic of Gone Campin'...


If you don't already own some Market Street sets, they would be a great addition to your crafting stash!  They really stamp a clear and crisp image and I love that!  Their backgrounds are amazing!  I am thinking the new houndstooth background needs to come and live in my craft room!  :)

I am so glad you could come by today!  I am really excited to have this opportunity to share over at the MSS blog! You can find me over at my blog, Soapbox Creations!   Hope you are all having a great day!  Thanks for coming by!



  Pin It

25 comments:

  1. Congrats dearie and those cards are awesome!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!!
    I love this set...
    for me it's just way more fun than actually camping! ;)
    Loved how you used it for 2 totally fabby cards...
    and I have to agree about the stamps...
    they are incredible!
    Love that peach color and how they stamp so perfectly! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh these two cards are both just adorable! They stopped me in my tracks from blog reading. :) Awesome job and equally awesome photography! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg these are the sweetest and a big welcome cannot wait to see what else you make!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Laurie, how awesome to be a guest blogger :) I just love this set!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Laurie, big congrats on being a guest designer! I have had my eye on a few Market Street sets and was wondering how they stamp. I LOVE this set and it must come home to live with me.

    BTW- You came from CO, I was born in Utah! We both ended up in the middle of the USA. =0)

    ReplyDelete
  7. They are both totally adorable! I love how you used a button for the camper wheel!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love both of your cards Laurie, that stamp set is so cute. Off to MSS to look at it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am totally going to have to break down and order this set! Adorable cards!

    ReplyDelete
  10. so sweet! I love the paper-pieced trailer :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Woot woot! LOVE what you did with the stamps Laurie! Your cards are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh so cute!!!! LOVE that little camper! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is one of my favourite sets too Laurie, love both your CAS cards :0)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Laurie, I can see why MSS asked you to be a guest blogger. Both of your cards are adorable and so remind me of my camping days in mosquito-infested MN when I was much younger. Camping now ~ not so much! Will have to check out MSS now.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congratulations on being a guest blogger at MSS. These cards are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congrats!
    I have the set and love what you did with the stamps! ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Laurie, these are so cute!! I absolutely love the first one with the little button wheel on the trailer! What cute cards!

    ReplyDelete
  18. YAY, LAURIE! Thank you so much for being our Guest Designer! LOVE these cards- so clean and simple and perfect! Like always! ;) Can't wait to see your cards tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  19. OH MY GOSH, these stamps are so cute! Love your color work!!! I love how you used that little camper. LOVE!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. congrats on your GD spot Laurie. Love your CAS cards. This stamps go perfectly with them. TFS
    Have a great day!
    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  21. Congratulations, Laurie! These are absolutely perfect... one of my favorite sets, too ;)!

    ReplyDelete
  22. LOVE paper piecing and you did a great job! Your cards are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oh, that little camper is just too sweet! I love this!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love the camper paper pieced! It looks really cute in pastels! So sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  25. This is so super cute!!! I am looking for this stamp set if you are interested in selling yours.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS