7/10/12

Rag Dolls!



Hi all! Today is the last day of release posts over at Clear and Simple.  There is a fun new line to share with you today...


Here is my little project using Emma the Rag Doll!

IMG_7252_edited-1

I made this card using Emma and her little shop, which I have turned into her little bakery.  She comes with some really fun bold words and sentiments and there is also a matching die.  You can turn the shop into a bakery or a coffee shop.  There are lots of little fun stamps in the set.  I stamped a cupcake stand on the bottom layer and added some Glossy Accents to give it a glass look.

IMG_7254_edited-1

I had to take a pic of all the layers I added!  I'm pretty sure I haven't added this many layers in quite sometime but I do love the dimension of the card!  OH and I used 2 layers of grass in different colors, just for some extra detail.  You can find the grass die that comes with coordinating stamps HERE.

IMG_7261_edited-1

And to go along with Emma and her bakery, I threw in a little cupcake treat.  I used the FABULOUS new cupcake wrapper...you need it people.  You really do!!  I added in a little favor flag die on a toothpick and then one on the front of the wrapper, both with sentiments from the Rag Doll House: Shop set.

IMG_7256_edited-1

You can see the entire new line of Rag Dolls HERE.  Check them out! They are so adorable!  And don't forget you can see ALL of Collection 4 by clicking HERE.

Check out the rest of the DT samples by clicking on the link's below...


Thanks for hanging out with us during the CSS release!  I hope you have enjoyed my projects!  Stay tuned for a fun group project coming up and of course, a release review at the beginning of August!  Thanks so much for coming by!

15 comments:

  1. Hello little Emma in your bakery shop. So fun! Great colors and I LOVE all the layers and the shiny glass element. Great idea!! Fab job, girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, and the double grass... awesome idea... so gonna do that!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. you put a smile on her! I adore your card, with all of the layers - and the glossy accents over the glass part of the cake stand is perfection.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the cupcake wrapper! Off to buy it! Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sometimes it is a pain in the butt living in Australia ... Sooooo want that cupcake wrapper die ... But the postage is more than the die! (almost double) Sigh! Will just have to watch for your lovely creations! Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. So incredibly adorable!!
    Love what you did with Emma and her little bakery...
    and that cupcake wrapper...
    too precious!! :)
    Really kind'a liking the cuppie too!;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. super cute...that cupcake looks yummy...

    ReplyDelete
  8. So sweet!!! Love the doll in front of the bakery and that cupcake DOES look so yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am fully in love with this creation! Great job...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this! Just so bold and perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You know, I don't like rag dolls. They kind of scare me for some reason but you make me want to buy this set! lol

    ReplyDelete
  12. I"m not a big rag doll fan but you did super cute things with this set! Turned out very cute! Ummm, and that cupcake, well, it makes me hungry!! :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS