7/06/12

Clear and Simple Release Day 2


Please scroll down to see my CAS-ual Fridays Challenge Post!


Welcome to Day 2 of the July/August Release over at Clear and Simple Stamps!  We have lots of fun stuff to show you, so grab a cuppa and get comfy!  Today we are showcasing several sets in the Seaside Summer category.  


I have four cards for you today from the Summer Fun set.  I used images and sentiments from the set to make a fun little set of cards.  Here they are...

CSS Summer Fun Release

CSS Summer Fun Release

CSS Summer Fun Release

CSS Summer Fun Release

You can find all the stamps for these cards in one set.  Click HERE to see it!  

Now check out these links to see more Seaside Summer creations...


We have lots more release days for you to see!  Stop back tomorrow to see more!  Thanks for stopping!

19 comments:

  1. Adorable! Love all the white space--it really lets the images shine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome cards...love those flip flops...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eek, what cute cards! LOVE the CAS style and the bold colorings. SO FUN!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovey CAS cards! I love the look of the popsicles!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love em....love em all...great job...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bring on summer :) Great set of cards.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These turned out great Laurie!! I especially love the sun card :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. SO CAS and so perfect, Laurie! Love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I need that popscicle! I love them all!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That popsicle is just too dang cute...I have to have one!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the simplicity of your card set!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just love your simple set of cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This set of cards are too cute. My favorite is the flip flop one.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Each of these cards are DARLING!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Super CUTE collection of cards! ;o)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS