1/11/13

A lot to say...


It's the last release day over at Neat and Tangled.  We have one more fun stamp to share.  I made a set of 6 monogramed note cards, using inspiration for a pin I found on Pinterest.  The stamp is called A Lot to Say and I figured what better than to remake this notecard I found. 

IMG_9033

I simply stamped the word bubble, cut it out and then layered it on to double sided card stock to make these fun personalized notecards.

IMG_9065

 I thought my sister Steph would like these, so I added in a masked of "S" from the My Heart Sings set.  

IMG_9037

This was super easy and such a quick fun little gift!

I used this stamp on THIS card too, masking the bottom off to make a frame for the sentiment.

I can't wait to see what the other girls make using this  stamp.  Check out the Neat and Tangled blog today to see more cards using this stamp.

Hope you have a great Friday!

2 comments:

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS