1/11/13

Monogrammed Card Set...

Today the Clear and Simple DT is showcasing the items for Week 2 of the Collection 6 release.  I have a fun little embossed and monogrammed card set to share...with lots of pics!  :)  I am also posting a link to each new card stock color, below each card.  




IMG_9003_edited-1
Party Teal Dawn

I heat embossed with clear powder using one of the new medallions in the Medallion 2 set.  I made a set of 4 and the added some matching envelopes.  (Wait till you see all the images in both new Medallion sets!)

IMG_9008_edited-1

I simply stamped one medailion in brown ink on the corner of the kraft envelope. 

IMG_8995_edited-1

To make it a set, I tied it up with twine and added a tag from the new Mini Label Tag dies.  I think this will make a fun little gift.  

IMG_8987_edited-1

Lots more to see of Collection 6.  Here is a list of links to check out!  

CSS

So glad you could come by today!  

11 comments:

  1. simple gorgousness. I love it all wrapped in twine with the label

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty way to use these stamps. Such a great idea. Love the tone on tone, the twine and the kraft cardstock. Great photos, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You make everything seem so effortless! I adore this set! So elegant and striking, all at the same time. I might have to CASE them for teacher gifts :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Right up my alley. CAS and beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the pops of bright color with the kraft and the color combo is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this set! The monogram just pops against the color! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. May have to CASE this idea for teacher!!! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW WOW WOW!!!!!!!
    Did I mention my last name starts with an "L"??

    HA HA :) Just kidding!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS