2/22/13

Winner Winner...


**Scroll down for my Verve Spotlight Post!  Check it out for details on how to win the whole release!!**



Hey there!  Here are the winners from the Made with Love Blog hop post....

For the CAS-ual Fridays Stamp set....

Lizzy C said...
I always love you cards, and this one doesn't disappoint!! The plaid is just gorgeous next to the powder blue background and paired with your new die- love!

And for the Uniko stamp set....

Shannon said...
Wow! I love that plaid coupled with the blue. Amazing job on this project!!! Thank you for inspiring me today!

1 comment:

  1. This was my first experience with a blog hop, and it was so neat to see all the different ideas for the stamp sets. I am really inspired to create!! Thanks to you and all the bloggers for sharing so much creativity with us!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS