5/15/16

MFT May Card Kit Countdown...

Print

The new MFT kit for May is here and its so cute!  These florals are gorgeous and so easy to stamp.

Print

I picked some random colors and stamped them out.  The dies are open, of course, and cut the flowers  out perfectly centered.  I added the flowers to a scored card base.  Last, I die cut the hello out with adhesive paper and covered it in glitter.  CAS and so easy!

Print

Head on over to the MFT blog to see more about the kit.  I will be back tomorrow with another peek! Thanks for stopping in!


14 comments:

  1. I love your clean, crisp scoring and wonderful cluster of flowers in beautiful color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Classy and bright. Absolutely beautiful! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colors you chose and that glittery hello is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love me some easy cards... Especially when they are so lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty, and I like your selection of colors, too. I like your scoring. It adds so much.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty. Love the bright flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card, Laurie! I'm thinking I might need this kit...

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the CAS look,beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  9. luv your color scheme - so cheery!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card! Very cheerful! Love the Hello die!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome kit! Love your pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  12. There is something so "refreshing" about this color scheme... I think it's that cool, calming blue. :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS