10/20/16

Right at Home...

Stoppin in today with a quick card using the new sets Deerest Friends and Friendly Fox from Right at Home....

IMG_3752

I did a quick Copic airbrush in the background to make the grass and sky.  I added in the grass stamps for a little more detail.  Last, I stamped, colored and fussy cut the main images and added them all with foam tape for some dimension.  

IMG_3753

Head on over to the Right at Home blog to see more of this Fall Release.  Thanks so much for stopping in!

Laurie

4 comments:

  1. Very cute, love the way you did your background

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute scene, Laurie! I love the soft effect of the background using your Copic airbrush...thanks for inspiring me to dust mine off :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS